I am a member of the public and I need help

We do not in any circumstances accept referrals directly from the public. If you want help from one of the project volunteers with your case, you will need to visit one of our referral agencies first. 

Be warned that because of the great demand on the service, they will not necessarily be able to refer you to us.

I am already being helped through your project

If you need to contact someone about your case, you should contact the advice agency which originally referred you for help. You should not contact us. We will not have your case details, we will not be able to pass on information to anyone else, and we will not be able to advise you.

You might want to read our leaflet, 'When your case is referred to the YTAP'

I am from an advice agency and I want to refer a client

Go to this page.