I am an appellant in an ESA(UC) or PIP case and want an advocate at my hearing

For a number of procedural reasons, we unfortunately cannot receive a referral from you directly (such as over this website or via our email). We are very sorry for this.

You can however seek assistance from an advice centre in your area, such as:

If appropriate, they may refer your case to us.

You can also get information online to assist with your appeal:

We hope that you find the assistance you need.