I work for an advice provider and want advocates for my clients at their hearings

We would be extremely happy to assist in your cases - please do get in touch! We would love to hear from you.

If you are part of an organisation that has already made referrals to us, simply use the normal referral form here

If you are part of an organisation that has not referred to us, or has not referred to us in some time, contact us at ytapyorkshire@gmail.com to set up the necessary links (for example, explaining the scope and terms of our project to ensure we are suitable). We will aim to make this process as smooth as possible.

Advice centres we have assisted

Welfare Rights Unit, Leeds City Council

Citizens Advice Leeds (formerly known as Leeds Citizens Advice Bureau)

Calderdale Citizens Advice (formerly known as ‘Improving Lives’)

Airewharfe Mental Health Services (Bradford Council)

Bradford and Airedale CAB and Bradford Law centre

Bradford South Advice – also known as “St Vincent’s” – CHAS - SVP

Chapeltown Citizens Advice Bureau

Craven Citizens Advice Bureau


Ebor Gardens Leeds

Equality Together (formerly Disability Advice Bradford)

Holmewood Outreach Advice Service


Ravenscliffe Advice Centre

Royds Advice Service

South Bradford Advice

Thorpe Edge Advice Service

Windhill Advice Centre, Shipley